YOU come first! With me as your seller's agent, I will make sure that your home is in immaculate shape and reasonably priced for potential buyers. My advanced marketing skills will ensure that buyers will want to take a closer look! I will negotiate on your behalf and maintain communication, making sure you have a full understanding of your home selling process.
- CMA (Comparative Market Analysis)
- MLS (Multiple Listing Service) Access
- Open house
- And more...
- Due Diligence
- Reasonable Care
If you are selling, consider the following services:
1. Review the current market conditions to help you set the right price for your home based on square footage, condition, lot size, curb appeal, location, renovations, recent sales in your neighborhood, etc.
2. Run a CMA (comparative market analysis), also know as"comps".
3. Provide the best places to market your property, including the local MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and numerous web portals for the internet.
4. Prepare or stage your property by suggesting small improvements that can make a big difference, from furniture arrangement, paint color, fragrance, lighting, and decor.
5. Professional photography, videos, and an optional virtual tour.
6. Coordinate with the buyer's agent inspections, appraisals, and final walk through.
7. Provide skilled negotiating expertise, and help resolve any issues that may arise with the buyer that could delay closing or void the contract.
8. Scheduling and doing open houses.
9. Provide a team of professionals at your disposal.
10. Make sure you and the buyer's agent reach a smooth, stress-free, and problem-free closing.
December 18, 2017
13582 Village Green Drive
Leesburg, VA 20176
RENTED FOR $2,700
Spacious single family home located in Spotsylvania
Selling your home is just one call away!
"Buyers will want to take a closer look!"